Exam Grade Predictions

Throughout this year, I feel that I have put a solid amount of effort into the exam. I wouldn't expect anything crazy, but I honestly believe I deserve a D. This is what I believe I deserve because of the work and effort I have put into the project. Throughout these blog posts, I have made sure to answer every question asked. I will say, on many of these I may not have gone into a large amount of detail,but I did more than the bare minimum, so I feel the posts were average/a little above average when being compared to my classmates. On the writing portion of the exam I feel that I would have performed at about the average point. On the previous writing assignments we have done in preparation for this part of the exam I scored just barley below average. On both of these assignments, with the time restraints, I wasn't able to finish adding everything I would've liked to add to these essays, so i feel if it was exam day I would know to write faster, finish completely, and score above average. Last, I feel I would score above average on y magazine. I feel I had one of the better magazines from what I have seen due to the visual appearance. One of the thing that determines this is the pictures found throughout it. My photos are shot on my film camera I have been using for my photography business. The images it produces look a bit retro, with vibrant colors, and clear images. The page layouts I used looked very good, and accented the images well. I also feel that it is jammed pack with context inside because I had to use very small fonts in order to include all of the information I wanted to. This is why I feel my magazine is above average. Overall, these are the reasons I feel I deserve a D as my exam grade.

Comments