Project Selection - Film

Based on what we have learned throughout this class there are a lot of aspects of film that interest me as well. Very recently I started filming videos when I go onto trips to document the things I see and what people are doing. It is very fun to me, which is why I think I would enjoy doing the film project. It also could be very beneficial to help me learn how to make film because it could benefit me during school projects. It does seem like it would be very hard though because there are a lot of factors to consider. You have to get good angles and good shots, and it takes a very long time to edit. Editing the film seem like it would probably be the second hardest part because it takes a lot of time as well as precise skills in order to make it look professional. The hardest part for sure would be getting good actors. I feel as if many kids I know from school wouldn't take the parts seriously because its a low budget film, and they wouldn't get paid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement 2

Audience Engagement Research 1

Distribution Research