Project Selection - My Decision
After considering both the magazine and the movie, I decided to choose a magazine. I feel that this is the best choice because of the skills I present. I do photography as one of my biggest hobbies, so I feel like the final product would turn out better since I already have experience. It also has been one of my goals to come out with my own photo book, so this would be a start. Also, it could prepare me for this goal by giving me an example of how to produce one of these magazines. I would like to do a fashion magazine because that is another one of my interests, and a lot of my friends are into it as well. This would be beneficial to my project and give me a variety of subjects to take these pictures of. I will be working alone in my group, because it will be better for me to focus completely on my own, rather than having to worry about picking up somebody's slack.
Comments
Post a Comment