Cover Template

I chose the title Florida Fashion because it is very catchy. Usually things that rhyme will stick in your head a lot longer, so i wanted to add this element to my magazine. I chose to use the font Cooperplate Gothic Bold. These fonts because I wanted it to look individual and different from everyone else. It also looked very nice with my cover picture which was another reason to use it. I chose to color the text in yellow because of the many colors I had in the background of the cover photo. I needed to make them a bright color that would stand out in order for the audience to read, as well as catch their attention. The text will appear around the subjects on the front in order to get a clear picture of whats being represented on the cover, while also providing a preview of the sections throughout the magazine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement 2

Audience Engagement Research 1

Distribution Research