Feedback and Revisions

  Due to the revisions I was given there are a few changes I will be making to my magazine. One of the biggest issues with my magazine was the last page. There are supposed to be two pages with articles, but I only had pictures. I need to make sure I have more text for this page, but still include the large pictures in order to get a good look at the product being presented. This will be a big improvement to my project because that is a requirement for the project. Another improvement that I need to make is changing the Table of Contents. My original mid term submission had a very basic table of contents on a blank page. I need to add more color and use other fonts to make this look very intricate rather than a basic blank page. They are looking for blank pages to give less points, so adding more color and feature to my page will help improve my grade a lot. I will carry out these changes by going into Publisher and make sure to perfect everything. I would add lots of text to the last page, and look at other magazines to get inspiration and make my page look good. The way I could improve my table of contents is adding a picture or two, having different fonts, and making it look basic but not too basic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement 2

Audience Engagement Research 1

Distribution Research