CCR Question 2

In my audience engagement research I found that the best way to gain attraction to your product is through social media as well as those who have a following. Many of the other large magazine publications featuring a similar audiences use these techniques because this attracts the younger audiences. This day in age, everyone uses social media so if I started a page for the magazine on all social media platforms, then a much larger amount of the target audience will see it. The other aspect that helps a lot is featuring trending/popular people in the magazines in order to attract the audience following the celebrity. Essentially, featuring the celebrity on social media brings in the audience and you use the social media as a platform for engagement. I plan to market the product as much as possible in order to get the most people possible to buy it. I would do multiple different kinds of marketing such as: digital, print, email, and social media. I will do digital marketing by putting advertisements on different websites that may have relation to the magazine such as the online markets for men's clothing. This would be helpful because it would let the similar target audience reach my work, as well as show them the new trends that are in at that time. Another kind of marketing I would perform is print. I would have ads in magazines that are similar to that of mine in order to bring people to my magazine and want to see the trends that are going on in this region of the nation. I would do marketing through emails by having an email subscription to where after any purchase you will start receiving some emails in order for people to remember the product. I would have to make sure that I didn't have emails g out too frequently because it will then annoy the consumer, but we would do it a bit. The last kind of marketing I would perform is through social media. We could start pages on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in order to keep the audience in the loop of when new things are coming and show off the product in order to get customers. These are all kinds of marketing that I would like the incorporate into my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement 2

Audience Engagement Research 1

Distribution Research