CCR Questions 1

The product I submitted used some conventions of my genre, which is men's fashion magazines. I used some of the magazines conventions on the layout of my pages. The use of conventions can be seen on every page of the magazine. On the cover page, I used these conventions by having a large/catchy title and having the subtitles go around the people in the image. On the second page I used the convention of having a small reference with description to the cover photo on this table of contents page. This sort of layout is used by many magazines not only in my specific genre, but can be found in most magazines in general. On the third and fourth pages, I used similar layouts to those found from many GQ magazines. There was a large title, with images on both the left and right side diagonal with one another. The text is on the opposite side of the image, making it look very nice and organized. My magazine is represented to a specific social group which is men between the ages of 14-30. This would be the age range because it is a men's fashion magazine, and shows off local brands. Those under the age of 14 probably wont want these products because most will only be offered in adult sizing. Those over 30 normally wouldn't care about new fashion because they will be established and already have a style by that point. It will be towards men and not women because it is specifically a men's fashion magazine, and features only men's clothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience Engagement 2

Audience Engagement Research 1

Distribution Research